Based in the Chicago area, Awana is the only organization with fully integrated evangelism and discipleship programs for ages 2 to 18 that actively involve parents, church leaders and mentors. Each week, more than a million children and youth, 250,000 volunteers and 170-plus field staff take part in Awana in over 18,000 churches in the U.S. and internationally.
At NC3 we have 4 active Awana groups that meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8 pm during the school year:
- Puggles (ages 2-3): teachings are built around four precepts: God made everything, God saw that it was good, God is love and give thanks.
- Cubbies (preschool): celebrates preschoolers’ spiritual potential by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
- Sparks (K-2): teaches children about the people and events of the Bible. This builds a foundation of wisdom for knowing Jesus.
- Truth & Training (third to sixth grade): answers kids’ key questions about God and the Bible, guiding them to grow in His grace.
The founders of Awana derived the Awana name from the first letters of "Approved workmen are not ashamed" as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15 of the Bible.
The 2018-19 club year starts on Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018 at 6:30 pm!
For more information please contact Robbie Daily: email@example.com
Supplies and food donations are welcomed for our upcoming VBS. Please see the list of needs and sign up here.
Why should Vacation Bible School only happen in the summer? Join us for a fun and Christ-filled special Saturday morning event! Children ages 3 through grade 6 will enjoy uplifting worship, Bible stories and lessons, games and crafts!
- Saturday mornings in October, January, April
- 9 am - 12 noon
- Ages 3 - 6th grade